UZ GROUP INC. (REFERRED TO AS "UZ GROUP",
OR "OUR", IN UPPER OR LOWER CASE)
TAKES THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION VERY SERIOUSLY AND WILL
USE YOUR INFORMATION ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY
POLICY. CAREFULLY REVIEW IT BEFORE SHARING ANY INFORMATION WITH US.
- Types of Information Collected. In order to provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about you: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information with specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this Website, such as registering as a user, ordering a product or service, or sending us feedback (collectively, the "Services"), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself., such as your name, address, nationality, country of residence, email address, telephone number, and/or other personal identifying information. Also, when purchasing products or services from us, you may be asked to provide a credit card number, billing address, and similar information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some is voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Website in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website's Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet.
- Collection Methods and Use of Information. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you (a) register on our Website; (b) make reservations and/or order our products or services; (c) send email messages, submit forms or transmit other information to us; or (c) submit your credit card or other payment information when purchasing products and services from us. We may also collect information from you at other points on our Website that state that such information is being collected.
In addition, we may also collect, or our third party ad server
and/or content server may collect, certain Non-Personally Identifiable
Information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store
categories, and, in some cases, specific URLs. We use your IP address
to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our
Website and to gather demographic information. Our third party ad
servers will also provide us with summary, but not individual, reports
that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at our
- Release of Information. We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others.ï¿½ We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our Website and to perform the Services. For example, we provide some of our Services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties, such as in the case of processing credit card payments.
We will encourage our service partners to adopt post privacy
policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information
by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those
service partners, and is not subject to our control.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customersï¿½ sales, traffic patterns, and related Website information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Updating and Correcting Information. You have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You have the obligation to correct and update your Personally Identifiable Information promptly. You may do so by accessing your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this Website. You may also correct and update your Personally Identifiable Information by writing us at the address provided at the end of this document.
You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions with us. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information remaining stored in backups.
- User Choices on Collection and Use of Information. We may, from time to time, send you email regarding our products and services. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only UZ Group (or agents working on behalf of UZ Group and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your Personally Identifiable Information. Or, at any time you can easily edit your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Website may not work properly in your case.
- Security of Information. We secure your Personally Identifiable Information consistent with current industry standards. The security of all Personally Identifiable Information is of utmost concern to us. Your Personally Identifiable Information is protected in several ways. Access by you to your Personally Identifiable Information is available through a password and unique user ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you not divulge your password to anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected UZ Group personnel and contractors have access to via password. We encrypt your Personally Identifiable Information in an attempt to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information also resides on a secure
server and is only accessible via password. Since this information is
not accessible from outside UZ Group you will not be asked to select a
password in order to view or modify such information.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
- Cookies. When you use our Website we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Website. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer's hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to our Website. The cookies make your use of the Website easier, make the Website run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure Website. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but our Website or Services may not work properly in that case.
We may use an outside ad serving company to display banner advertisements on our Website. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We will not provide any third-party ad server with any of your Personally Identifiable Information or information about your purchases. We and our third party ad server will collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers may also place banner ads on our Website in the same manner as above, but we will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information to them.
- Miscellaneous Privacy Issues. You are not authorized to use our Website or our Services unless you are at least 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
You should also be aware that when Personally Identifiable
Information is voluntarily disclosed (i.e. your name, email address,
etc.) through our Website or Services, that information, along with any
information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and used
by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third
does not apply to such information. Any submissions to public areas on
this Website are accepted with the understanding that they are
accessible to all third parties. If you do not want your comments to
be viewed by third parties, you are advised not to make any submissions
to such public areas. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for
maintaining the secrecy of your password and/or account information.
Please be careful and responsible in protecting your password and
UZ Group Inc.
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
349 Oak Street
Hollywood, Florida 33019 USA
© 2017 UZ Group Inc. All rights reserved.